Here at The Buffalo History Museum we want to engage all of our visitors. Creating hands-on activities and crafts is a wonderful way to show young minds that our museum is more than a place with exhibits on view, museums are places to explore! These turkeys are simple to make and a great way to be creative on Thanksgiving! Fun for the whole family!
You will need:
• Colored Paper • Scissors • A clothespin • Glue • Feathers or other decorations (Let your turkey be fancy!) • A magnet
1. Trace your hands cut them out, glue to the back of a clothespin.
3. Glue the face to the top of the clothespin.
4. If you have one, stick the magnet strip to the back of your clothespin.
5. Decorate the front of your turkey!
6. When everything is dry, hang it on your fridge to admire.